Coretex is a world-leading technology company that creates innovative fleet management and IOT solutions for organisations that operate in mission-critical environments. Our start-up culture and ‘can-do’ attitude helps us take on the best and win. Our proprietary technology platform helps organisations run more efficiently and comply with complex legislation through intelligent use of data gathered directly from fleet assets.
Coretex has customers all over the globe. Our business is run from offices in New York, San Diego, Auckland, and Sydney. We have ambitious growth plans that will see us further expand operations over the coming weeks, months and years.
At Coretex we believe that technology should be used to create a safer, cleaner and more productive society. The world’s resources are under increasing pressure - to keep growing, we have got to figure out how to do more with less.
Our goal is to help operators drive better business results by improving their asset utilization, reducing fuel consumption and minimising the wear and tear on people and machines - all whilst ensuring that operators remain compliant with all relevant legislation.
Purpose of this Role
The Warehouse Technician is responsible for assembly, both hardware and software of Telematics devices to be deployed to NA customers. This role is also responsible for inventory and shipping of products.
The outcomes listed below describe the tasks this role may be expected to carry out. This list is indicative of the role and is not exhaustive.
- Inspecting material for defects and uniformity.
- Assemble hardware devices, download software, upload to customer file and ship kits.
- Sealing, packaging, and labeling of completed products.
- Generate all required labels for both product and package.
- Operate computer system to check product data and specifications.
- Perform regular cycle counts and assists in inventory control of packaging stock levels.
- Assist teammates in achieving goals, often requiring multi-tasking.
- Completing necessary documentation.
- Following standard operating procedures to ensure tasks are performed accurately and efficiently.
- Working with Team Leads to address, research and resolve issues, concerns and questions.
- Cleans, organises and maintains warehouse.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Quality / Health & Safety Accountability
All staff are authorised to take suitable action to prevent, avoid and where possible eliminate quality and health and safety issues within their job area.
The ideal person fulfilling this role will have the following skills/experience.
- 2+ years progressive experience in a high-tech product assembly or deployment. Software savvy.
- 2+ years of experience in a warehouse and/or shipping environment.
- Proven ability to work with a diverse team under tight deadlines.
- Ability to influence procedural changes to increase efficiency.
- Ability to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States without support; sponsorship is not available.
Why Work with Us
This is a great time to join an agile and fast-growing technology company that’s taking on the world. Coretex is the kind of company that gives you the opportunity to make a difference.
The Coretex team is driven, professional and focused. We’re big on teamwork and open doors. We are passionate about providing our customers with the best technology and experience, and we like to have fun while we’re doing so.
The development and growth opportunities are as unlimited as our business growth – locally and internationally.
The position will be based in San Diego, California.
Get in touch.
Please provide a covering letter and attach your C.V.