Coretex is a world-leading technology company that creates innovative fleet management and IOT solutions for organisations that operate in mission-critical environments. Our start-up culture and ‘can-do’ attitude helps us take on the best and win. Our proprietary technology platform helps organisations run more efficiently and comply with complex legislation through intelligent use of data gathered directly from fleet assets.
Coretex has customers all over the globe. Our business is run from offices in New York, San Diego, Auckland, and Sydney. We have ambitious growth plans that will see us further expand operations over the coming weeks, months and years.
At Coretex we believe that technology should be used to create a safer, cleaner and more productive society. The world’s resources are under increasing pressure - to keep growing, we have got to figure out how to do more with less.
Our goal is to help operators drive better business results by improving their asset utilization, reducing fuel consumption and minimising the wear and tear on people and machines - all whilst ensuring that operators remain compliant with all relevant legislation.
Purpose of this Role
To assist in improving business operations by implementing, maintaining and customizing critical systems and software. This includes our internal systems and customer facing infrastructure.
The outcomes listed below describe the tasks the ERP Analyst may be expected to carry out. This list is indicative of the role and is not exhaustive.
- Project Management including but not limited to management of third parties, production of scoping and requirement documentation and tracking and reporting budgets and milestones
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter.
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns.
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
- Technical development and administration to further enhance the ERP functionality
- Develop and maintain reporting structures in SQL
- Development of BI tools using datacubes
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
Quality / Health & Safety Accountability
All staff are authorised to take suitable action to prevent, avoid and where possible eliminate quality and health and safety issues within their job area.
- Software skills – ERP experience essential, Epicor or Microsoft Dynamics preferable, Salesforce or other CRM
- IT infrastructure – Provide technical expertise to facilitate updates of existing software and deployments of new modules and integrations. Uses infrastructure management tools to determine load and performance statistics. Contributes to the planning and implementation of maintenance and installation work,.
- System software - Evaluates system software, reviews system software updates and identifies those that merit action. Ensures that system software is tailored to facilitate the achievement of service objectives. Plans the installation and testing of new versions of system software. Investigates and coordinates the resolution of potential and actual service problems. Ensures that operational documentation for system software is fit for purpose and current. Advises on the correct and effective use of system software.
- Problem management - Ensures that appropriate action is taken to anticipate, investigate and resolve problems in systems and services. Ensures that such problems are fully documented within the relevant reporting system(s). Enables development of problem solutions. Coordinates the implementation of agreed remedies and preventative measures. Analyses patterns and trends.
- Relationship management – Identifies the communications and relationship needs of stakeholder groups. Translates communications/stakeholder engagement strategies into specific activities and deliverables. Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans. Provides informed feedback to assess and promote understanding. Facilitates business decision-making processes. Captures and disseminates technical and business information.
- Relating and networking – Establishes good relationships with customers and staff. Builds wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside the organisation. Relates well to people at all levels. Manages conflict. Uses humour appropriately to enhance relationships with others.
- Learning and researching – Rapidly learns new tasks and quickly commits information to memory. Gathers comprehensive information to support decision making. Demonstrates a rapid understanding of newly presented information. Learns from successes and failures and seeks feedback. Manages knowledge.
- Planning and organising – Sets clearly defined objectives. Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances. Manages time effectively. Identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks. Monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations – Focuses on customer users needs and satisfaction. Sets high standards for quality and quantity. Monitors and maintains quality and productivity. Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way. Consistently achieves project goals.
- Adapting and responding to change – Adapts to changing circumstances. Accepts new ideas and change initiatives. Adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations. Shows respect and sensitivity towards cultural and religious differences. Deals with ambiguity, making positive use of the opportunities it presents.
- Coping with pressures and setbacks – Works productively in a high-pressure environment. Keeps emotions under control during difficult situations. Balances the demands of work life and personal life. Maintains a positive outlook at work. Handles criticism well and learns from it.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject is highly desirable.
- Several years experience working in a similar role.
- Epicor & Salesforce experience is highly desirable.
- C# experience highly desirable
- SQL experience highly desirable
- Microsoft Report builder highly desirable
- SQL Server Reporting Services highly desirable
- XSLT highly desirable
- Strong experience with a CRM system is essential.
Why Work with Us
This is a great time to join an agile and fast growing NZ technology company that’s taking on the world. Coretex is the kind of company that gives you the opportunity to make a difference.
The Coretex team is driven, professional and focused. We’re big on teamwork and open doors. We are passionate about providing our customers with the best technology and experience, and we like to have fun while we’re doing so.
The development and growth opportunities are as unlimited as our business growth – locally and internationally.
The position will be based in Newmarket, Auckland
Get in touch.
Please provide a covering letter and attach your C.V.