Director of Enterprise Sales - Waste & Recycling
Coretex is a world-leading technology company that creates innovative fleet management and IOT solutions for organisations that operate in mission-critical environments. Our start-up culture and ‘can-do’ attitude helps us take on the best and win. Our proprietary technology platform helps organisations run more efficiently and comply with complex legislation through intelligent use of data gathered directly from fleet assets.
Coretex has customers all over the globe. Our business is run from offices in New York, San Diego, Auckland, and Sydney. We have ambitious growth plans that will see us further expand operations over the coming weeks, months and years.
At Coretex we believe that technology should be used to create a safer, cleaner and more productive society. The world’s resources are under increasing pressure - to keep growing, we have got to figure out how to do more with less.
Our goal is to help operators drive better business results by improving their asset utilization, reducing fuel consumption and minimising the wear and tear on people and machines - all whilst ensuring that operators remain compliant with all relevant legislation.
Purpose of this Role
To promote and expand our North American business in the Waste & Recycling vertical.
The outcomes listed below describe the tasks the Director of Enterprise Sales may be expected to carry out. This list is indicative of the role and is not exhaustive.
- Develop and execute sound selling strategies and account management that ensure revenue growth and customer retention.
- Present and demonstrate the Coretex platform of services for Waste & Recycling that meet the customer’s requirements. This includes integrations, cameras, ELD and waste telematics in general.
- Work closely with EVP to focus on Enterprise accounts in the US and Canada.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline that ensures sales targets are consistently met.
- Document customer engagements in CRM system
- Provide continual feedback to product management/engineering on enhancement requests.
- Other duties as reasonably required.
Quality / Health & Safety Accountability
All staff are authorised to take suitable action to prevent, avoid and where possible eliminate quality and health and safety issues within their job area.
- Selling – Designs and implements sales strategies and works with senior management to implement sales plans. Develops and maintains effective customer relationships at executive levels and qualifies new sales leads. Leads the bid process within the organisation. Agrees and signs contracts. Maintains customer contact during and after the selling process to pre-empt any issues and identify further opportunities. Contributes to the development and training of sales teams and product/service development.
- Relationship management – Identifies the communications and relationship needs of stakeholder groups. Translates communications/stakeholder engagement strategies into specific activities and deliverables. Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans. Provides informed feedback to assess and promote understanding. Facilitates business decision-making processes. Captures and disseminates technical and business information.
- Persuading and influencing – Makes a strong personal impression on others. Gains clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating. Promotes ideas on behalf of self or others. Makes effective use of political processes to influence and persuade others.
- Presenting and communicating information – Speaks clearly and fluently. Expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly. Makes presentations and undertakes public speaking with skill and confidence. Responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback. Projects credibility.
- Planning and organising – Sets clearly defined objectives. Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances. Manages time effectively. Identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks. Monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
- Relating and networking – Establishes good relationships with customers and staff. Builds wide and effective network of contacts inside and outside the organisation. Relates well to people at all levels. Manages conflict. Uses humour appropriately to enhance relationships with others.
- Creating and innovating – Produces new ideas, approaches or insights. Creates innovative products or designs. Produces a range of solutions to problems. Seeks opportunities for business improvement. Devises effective change initiatives.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations – Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction. Sets high standards for quality and quantity. Monitors and maintains quality and productivity. Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way. Consistently achieves project goals.
- Adapting and responding to change – Adapts to changing circumstances. Accepts new ideas and change initiatives. Adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations. Shows respect and sensitivity towards cultural and religious differences. Deals with ambiguity, making positive use of the opportunities it presents.
- Coping with pressures and setbacks – Works productively in a high-pressure environment. Keeps emotions under control during difficult situations. Balances the demands of work life and personal life. Maintains a positive outlook at work. Handles criticism well and learns from it.
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking – Keeps up to date with competitor information and market rends. Identifies business opportunities for the organisation. Demonstrates financial awareness. Controls costs and thinks in terms of profit, loss and added values.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject is highly desirable.
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales goals is essential.
- Very strong previous experience driving sales in a telematics or reefer software company is highly desirable.
- Consistent success exceeding quota selling in large market SaaS or IoT sales is highly desirable.
- Proven technical aptitude and curiosity.
- Ability to travel frequently throughout the designated region.
Why Work with Us
This is a great time to join an agile and fast growing technology company that’s taking on the world. Coretex is the kind of company that gives you the opportunity to make a difference.
The Coretex team is driven, professional and focused. We’re big on teamwork and open doors. We are passionate about providing our customers with the best technology and experience, and we like to have fun while we’re doing so.
The development and growth opportunities are as unlimited as our business growth – locally and internationally.
The position will be based in the United States.
Get in touch.
Please provide a covering letter and attach your C.V.