Customer Success Manager ANZ
Coretex is a world-leading technology company that creates innovative fleet management and IOT solutions for organisations that operate in mission-critical environments. Our start-up culture and ‘can-do’ attitude helps us take on the best and win. Our proprietary technology platform helps organisations run more efficiently and comply with complex legislation through intelligent use of data gathered directly from fleet assets.
Coretex has customers all over the globe. Our business is run from offices in New York, San Diego, Auckland, and Sydney. We have ambitious growth plans that will see us further expand operations over the coming weeks, months and years.
At Coretex we believe that technology should be used to create a safer, cleaner and more productive society. The world’s resources are under increasing pressure - to keep growing, we have got to figure out how to do more with less.
Our goal is to help operators drive better business results by improving their asset utilization, reducing fuel consumption and minimising the wear and tear on people and machines - all whilst ensuring that operators remain compliant with all relevant legislation.
Purpose of this Role
This position will be responsible for ensuring highly successful post sales customer journey for end-customers in ANZ. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty and to ensure customers are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. The Customer Success Manager will be expected regularly engage with customers, maximize post-sales solution value extraction, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
The outcomes listed below describe the tasks the Customer Success Manager may be expected to carry out. This list is indicative of the role and is not exhaustive.
- Maintain ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn.
- Provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
- Master administrator level use of Coretex solutions. Understand how customer value may be derived on all available features, reports, analytics, etc.
- Communicate regularly with end-customers to monitor to assess and address needs, frustrations and advance their degree of adoption of key features.
- Provide program management as required to support end-customer deployment and other initiatives.
- Develop and manage client portfolios.
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience.
- Hold product demonstrations for customers.
- Improve onboarding processes.
- Evaluate and improve tutorials and other communication infrastructure.
- Mediate between clients and the organization.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Minimize customer churn.
- Provide training as required to Channel program end-customer and to Coretex channel partners.
- Coordinate all initiatives and activities with appropriate Channel Partner representatives to ensure clear communication and maximum participation.
- Develop KPI's to monitor and report on key customer success factors.
- Any other duties as reasonably required.
Quality / Health & Safety Accountability
All staff are authorised to take suitable action to prevent, avoid and where possible eliminate quality and health and safety issues within their job area.
- Relationship management - Identifies the communications and relationship needs of stakeholder groups. Translates communications/stakeholder engagement strategies into specific activities and deliverables. Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to stakeholder engagement strategies and plans. Provides informed feedback to assess and promote understanding. Facilitates business decision-making processes. Captures and disseminates technical and business information.
- Presenting and communicating information - Speaks clearly and fluently. Expresses opinions, information and key points of an argument clearly. Makes presentations and undertakes public speaking with skill and confidence. Responds quickly to the needs of an audience and to their reactions and feedback. Projects credibility.
- Analysing - Analyses numerical data, verbal data and all other sources of information. Breaks information into component parts, patterns and relationships. Probes for further information or greater understanding of a problem. Makes rational judgements from the available information and analysis. Produces workable solutions to a range of problems. Demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be a part of a much larger system.
- Learning and researching - Rapidly learns new tasks and quickly commits information to memory. Gathers comprehensive information to support decision making. Demonstrates a rapid understanding of newly presented information. Encourages an organisational learning approach (i.e. learns from successes and failures and seeks staff and customer feedback). Manages knowledge (collects, catalogues, and disseminates knowledge of use to the organisation).
- Creating and innovating - Produces new ideas, approaches or insights. Creates innovative products or designs. Produces a range of solutions to problems. Seeks opportunities for organisational improvement. Devises effective change initiatives.
- Planning and organising - Sets clearly defined objectives. Plans activities and projects well in advance and takes account of possible changing circumstances. Manages time effectively. Identifies and organises resources needed to accomplish tasks. Monitors performance against deadlines and milestones.
- Deciding and initiating action - Makes prompt, clear decisions which may involve tough choices or considered risks. Takes responsibility for actions, projects and people. Takes initiative, acts with confidence and works under own direction. Initiates and generates activity.
- Relating and networking – Establishes good relationships with customers and staff. Builds wide and effective network of contacts inside and outside the organisation. Relates well to people at all levels. Manages conflict. Uses humour appropriately to enhance relationships with others.
- Persuading and influencing - Makes a strong personal impression on others. Gains clear agreement and commitment from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating. Promotes ideas on behalf of self or others. Makes effective use of political processes to influence and persuade others.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations - Focuses on customer needs and satisfaction. Sets high standards for quality and quantity. Monitors and maintains quality and productivity. Works in a systematic, methodical and orderly way. Consistently achieves project goals.
- Adapting and responding to change - Adapts to changing circumstances. Accepts new ideas and change initiatives. Adapts interpersonal style to suit different people or situations. Shows respect and sensitivity towards cultural and religious differences. Deals with ambiguity, making positive use of the opportunities it presents.
- Coping with pressures and setbacks – Works productively in a high-pressure environment. Keeps emotions under control during difficult situations. Balances the demands of work life and personal life. Maintains a positive outlook at work. Handles criticism well and learns from it
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is highly desirable.
- Strong previous experience of sales operations experience in IT/IoT solutions / SaaS space. Telematics experience ideal.
- Previous customer service experience is essential.
- Program management experience is highly desirable.
Why Work with Us
This is a great time to join an agile and fast growing technology company that’s taking on the world. Coretex is the kind of company that gives you the opportunity to make a difference.
The Coretex team is driven, professional and focused. We’re big on teamwork and open doors. We are passionate about providing our customers with the best technology and experience, and we like to have fun while we’re doing so.
The development and growth opportunities are as unlimited as our business growth – locally and internationally.
The position will be based in Auckland, New Zealand.
Get in touch.
Please provide a covering letter and attach your C.V.